It’s all green in the ‘Boat – for today at leastPosted by Kim Filler
Happy St Paddy’s Day from us all at Condos in Steamboat. Here’s our take on spending the quintessential March 17 in the ‘Boat.
1. Festoon your being in green and avoid a pinch from the visiting leprechauns. Beads or bandanas are the preferred choice for skiers.
2. Have fellow gondola riders in stitches sharing your vast array of jokes, preferably those ones hailing from the Emerald Isle.
3. Ski St Patrick’s bowl
4. Grab a bowl of Irish stew washed down with hearty pint of guinness listening to live music at McKnight’s Irish Pub in Wildhorse Plaza
5. Don an itsy bitsy teeny weeny green polka dot bikini and soak away the hours at the hot springs.
6. Push yourself through a free work out at Anytime Fitness in Central Park Plaza and reward your efforts with a green power ice.
7. Experience the Yampa Valley’s Celtic heritage with a dancing and costume display at Casey’s Pond (4pm)
8. Join locals for dinner at Holy Name Catholic Church for their annual corn beef and cabbage feast.
9. Watch the skies turn green at the Torchlight parade and fireworks.
10. Finish the day with an Irish coffee by the fireside.