SKI-IN / STEPS TO EVERYTHING
Dulany at the Gondola
2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
Rent from the owners and save!
The name says it all. Dulany at the Gondola. Without a doubt, one of the best locations in Steamboat. Literally steps to everything! Steps to the Gondola, Steps to Ski School, Steps to the restaurants, shops & the free city bus.
Indulge yourself at the Dulany. This fully equipped, 1300 sq.ft., 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo offers several rare features. Spacious living room with 5 recliners, renovated kitchen, gas log fireplace and a rare designed deck. The deck is enclosed with two glass sliding doors that open. It is the only deck in the complex like this. It is great usable space that is carpeted and there is a heater. When the weather allows, you can open up both glass doors and listen to the creek below. It is screened so no bugs! This unit also comes with a designated covered parking space. Both bedrooms have their own private bathroom and luxury bath robes.
Dulany at the Gondola delivers outstanding amenities. Notwithstanding the fact that it is walking distance to everything, the complex is classed as ski-in, has two outdoor gorgeous hot tubs, a firepit, elevator, open stair wells, and ski valet to handle your ski equipment.
Take the plunge into the Steamboat mountain lifestyle with all the added conveniences of the Dulany at the Gondola and set yourself up to have the perfect vacation ever!
WE HAVE DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS WHEN YOU STAY WITH US!
- Ski-In / Steps to the Gondola
- Walk to everything – walk to the gondola, ski school, slopes, shops, restaurants & the free city bus
- Two Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Gas Fire Pit
- Covered designated parking spot (not all units have this)
- Elevator & Open Stairs
- Concierge Ski Storage
- DUE TO COVID, SOME AMENITIES MAY BE CLOSED, RESTRICTED OR ON A RESERVATION SYSTEM
- Large living area with five recliners
- Gas log fireplace with natural brick surround
- 55″ smart TV with lots of Apps
- DVD & lots of movies
- Views of the Thunderhead
- Living room is attached to rare deck design. The deck is enclosed with two glass sliding doors so you can close them, turn the heater on and enjoy the extra room during the winter or open the glass sliding doors when the weather allows and listen the Burgess Creek below
- Deluxe queen blow up mattress – more comfortable than a pull out bed.
- Dining table for 6
- Breakfast bar with 2 bar stools
- Renovated kitchen
- Granite countertops
- Double sinks
- Stainless steel appliances
- Electric stove/oven with ceramic glass cooktop
- Full size refrigerator & freezer with auto ice maker & chilled water dispenser inside fridge
- Blender, Toaster,
- Automatic Mr Coffee maker
- Skillets, pots, pans, casserole dishes, etc
- Plates, bowls, glassware, silverware, etc
- Large crock pot
- No pets allowed (per complex policy)
- Sleeps maximum of 6 people
- Absolutely No Smoking in unit
- Security deposit required
- King bed
- En-suite bathroom with sink and large counter space, shower over bath tub and toilet
- Glass sliding door that opens to deck
- TV with Direct TV satellite
- Big dresser with lots of drawers
- Two luxury bath robes
- Queen bed
- Attached private bathroom
- Dresser with lots of drawers
- Two luxury bath robes
- Ski-in, Steps to the Gondola & Ski School
- Common area hot tubs
- Ski Valet with additional ski locker storage
- Designated covered parking spot
- Elevator & open stairs
- Three Humidifiers
- HE Washer & Dryer in unit
- Deluxe queen blow up bed with bedding
- Iron & Ironing board
- Free city bus service
- Hair dryers in both bathrooms
- Drying rack for wet ski gear
- Linens, towels, soaps, basic spices, and much more provided
- Wi-Fi (free)
- STOCKED UNIT: All our units are stocked with all supplies that you will need for your stay: toilet paper, paper towel, tissues, napkins, coffee filters, trash bags, small soaps, small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, laundry detergent, Dawn kitchen sink soap, Cascade for the dishwasher, Lysol/Clorox wipes, hand soap pumps at all sinks, hand sanitizer, 409/spic n span or similar counter spray, two sets of sheets for each bed, minimum of 6 sets of towels per bathroom, pool/hot tub towels, etc.
- CLEANING: Our units are professionally cleaned to the CDC guidelines & beyond – we have always cleaned this way. Everything is washed, cleaned and sanitized. We are leaving a minimum of 30 hours between departures and arrivals.
Availability Calendar with Rates for Dulany at the Gondola
4 night minimum (Holiday Season may require more nights depending on dates)
Stay 7 nights or more and take 15% off the published rate during ski season dates (peak holiday dates not included)
Stay a week during summer and get the 7th night FREE.
Dulany at the Gondola, Unit 305
2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
Ski-in / Just steps to the gondola
(if the calendar with rates does not load refresh your browser)
Rates indicate per night.
Sales tax, lodging fees and security damage protection plan not included in above rates.
Rates and availability subject to change without notice.
Unit is privately owned and maintained. | Homeowners: Nichols Family
Copyright © 2021 Condos in Steamboat, Inc. | All rights Reserved.