Feeling Green?Posted by Kim Filler
Looking for a way to embrace St. Patrick’s Day in Steamboat? See what takes your fancy in our local offerings and get your green on all day long.
- Jumpstart the day with an Irish breakfast at McKnight’s Irish Pub and Loft in Wildhorse Plaza
- Take the healthy route with an all greens smoothie from Joose on the west side of town, or pick up their premade options delivered to Natural Grocers.
- Ski green runs on the mountain – the view from Broadway is worth taking things at a gentle pace.
- Expert skiers – ski St. Paddy’s Bowl.
- Snack on locally owned Honey Stinger’s mint energy bars to keep the emerald blood levels up.
- Shop for St. Paddy’s day sales all over town and the mountain.
- Sip Guinness at the T-bar on the mountain or downtown at O’Neil’s Irish Tavern.
- Join locals for some corn beef and cabbage at Holy Name Catholic Church on Oak Street.
- Tuck into a plate of Shepherd’s Pie or Fish n’ Chips washed down with a black and tan at McKnight’s Irish Pub and Loft, while dancers from Bennett’s School of Irish Dance perform a jig or two.
- Belt out your favorite lyrics from the Emerald Isle at the Hahn’s Peak Roadhouse in North Routt at their annual Karaoke night.
- Watch the sky go green at the Torchlight Parade and Fireworks display at the Steamboat Ski Area.
- Dance the night away at McKnight’s Irish Pub and Loft to Three Beards and a Fiddle then DJ Leprechaun.