Rental Policies & Info | Steamboat Springs Vacation Rental
DEPOSIT, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- To confirm all reservations, a deposit of 50% is required. The deposit is non refundable.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for the December holiday season).
- There will no refunds 29 days or less prior to arrival.
- We highly recommend travel insurance.
- If you booked your vacation through a third party (Airbnb, VRBO, Steamboat Central Reservations), please check with them directly regarding their cancellation policies.
- For extended reservations (more than 14 nights), the deposit varies depending on the unit and length of stay. Call Kim for details.
- Travel Insurance premiums paid are non refundable.
- All reservations will be emailed a reservation form to be signed by rental guest. Prior to receipt of the reservation form and deposit/payment, rates, availability and terms are subject to change without notice. Once reservation form with payment is confirmed by Condos in Steamboat all terms are accepted and cancellation policy applies.
- Units managed by Condos in Steamboat are subject to sales tax, cleaning fees & lodging fees. Should the tax rate or fee schedule change, all reservations will be adjusted accordingly.
- All reservations will pay a cleaning fee. This cleaning fee does not cover the entire clean and all reservations are subject to excessive cleaning charges. Cleaning fees are set per season and may change slightly if your reservation is booked in advanced before rates are set. Any changes will be adjusted accordingly.
- Condos in Steamboat reserves the right to cancel any reservation that does not submit signed reservation form with required payment when due.
- Check-in is 4pm. Check-out is 10am.
SECURITY DAMAGE DEPOSIT
Vacation Rental Damage Protection: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to checkout. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000 . Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd. The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Condos in Steamboat, Inc. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Condos in Steamboat, Inc. directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
If you choose not to participate in the above Vacation Rental Damage Protection, Condos in Steamboat, Inc., requires a $1,500 cash deposit to cover the security damage deposit. This cannot be paid by credit card. A check must be mailed and it will be cashed and held up to 60 days from the departure date. The $2,500 will be returned by check if no damages have been found. If damage or breakage is found, then your $1,500 will pay for the damages and any monies remaining will be returned. If the damage exceeds $2,500, your credit card on file will be used to pay for the difference. You only have to mail the $2,500 if you choose not to pay the security damage deposit premium that has already been added to your reservation total. You pay one or the other
All units managed by Condos in Steamboat are non smoking units. Some units have association rules that don’t allow smoking on decks, patios or around the building. This rule means no smoking of any kind. No smoking means our units are 100% tobacco & cannabis free. Violation of this rule will cost you $800 which will be charged to the credit card on file.
Condos in Steamboat does not manage any units that allow pets of any kind. If you bring your pet, your credit card on file will be charged $800.
Some units managed by Condos in Steamboat have private hot tubs. The private hot tubs are managed and maintained by Condos in Steamboat. All private hot tubs are drained, filters changed, sanitized and refilled for the next guest. It is the guest’s decision to use the hot tub and use at own risk. During your stay, the hot tub will be balanced and chemicals added as necessary. During your stay the water will not be changed. We suggest you have your little ones use the bathroom before entering the hot tub. There are times when the hot tub is not available due maintenance or repairs. Condos in Steamboat will do everything in their power to always have an operational hot tub but some things out of of their control. There are no refunds or credits if the hot tub is out of service.
Rental units with common area hot tubs & pools are managed and maintained by a different company that manages the Association of the complex. Condos in Steamboat has no influence or control over the condition, maintenance, hours of operation, notice of repairs or downtime of the common area pools & hot tubs. Majority of common area pools & hot tubs are closed Labor Day through Thanksgiving and the end of ski season to Memorial Day. DUE TO COVID SOME AMENITIES MAY BE CLOSED OR ON A RESERVATION SYSTEM.
Depending on the rental property, there are restrictions on vehicle size, number of vehicles & even height restrictions. Please talk to Kim about number of vehicles and size. Towing of any vehicle & expense by towing company is the responsibility of the guest.
# OF GUESTS PER RENTAL PROPERTY
Each vacation rental property on the Condos in Steamboat web site states the maximum number of occupants a unit can sleep. It is an association rule and City of Steamboat Springs fire code that a unit can not exceed maximum number of occupants. Please check with Kim to make sure you are not exceeding the number of occupants per unit. It is a federal offense in the State of Colorado to defraud an inn-keeper. Do not exceed the maximum number of guests per unit. You will be liable for all fines incurred.
CONDITION & CONTENTS OF UNIT
Before you arrive, your rental unit has been completely cleaned, sanitized and inspected. The unit will be stocked with two sets of sheets for each bed, 6 sets of towels per bathroom and hot tub/pool towels. The bathrooms will have enough toilet paper, tissues, trash liners for your stay. The laundry (if in the unit) will have laundry detergent. The kitchen will be equipped with enough trash bags, paper towel, napkins, coffee filters, kitchen sink soap, Cascade for the dishwasher, cleaning supplies, and some extra items. All sinks have hand soap and sanitizer. There will be no housekeeping during your stay. We do expect our guests to leave the unit in an acceptable condition when departing. Our cleaners will clean after your departure, however, if a guest leaves a property in an unacceptable condition excessive cleaning charges will apply.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Renter assumes all risk and responsibilities. Guests are liable for their own actions and for those of anyone they invite onto the property. Guests hold owner, property manager, HOA, and rental agent harmless from any liability.
Due to COVID, some amenities may be closed or on a reservation system. Ski shuttles may or may not be available.