NORWEGIAN LOG, UNIT 202
3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
Rent from the owners and save!
Great location with incredible accommodations will make your ski vacation one to remember for a life time! Norwegian Log allows you to slide into your boots & ski right to the lifts in the morning, then ‘slide right back’ or perhaps walk in for lunch. Located directly under the Gondola with magnificent views of our Yampa Valley.
This 3 bedroom condo will afford your every need for comfort, amenities and convenience. After an epic day on the slopes, soak those weary ski legs in the large common area hot tub or relax by the fire with a glass of wine & watch the sun go down. If you have always wanted the luxury & convenience of ski-in, ski-out accommodations, you can now afford it by renting direct from the owner.
WE HAVE DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS WHEN YOU STAY WITH US!
*SEE SPECIALS & PACKAGES FOR RESTRICTED ACCESS TO THE SKI MOUNTAIN FOR THE 2020/2021 SEASON
- Gas log fireplace
- 65″ Samsung Smart TV
- Digital cable with HBO & Starz!
- Stereo with CD player
- New 3-seater sofa
- 2 new reclining reading chairs
- Queen size sofa sleeper featuring new 5″ memory foam mattress for the ultimate sofa bed experience. No springs, no bars & no sagging. The best sofa bed ever!
- Large deck with sensational views of the Yampa Valley
- Deck furniture
KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- Breakfast bar
- Side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator with automatic ice and water dispenser
- Oven & cooktop
- Fully equipped with full set of pot, pans, utensils, plates, cups, glasses, serving dishes, etc
- Crock-pot, blender, electric kettle, 4-slice toaster
- Automatic coffee maker & French Press
- Fully equipped
- Dining Table that seats 8
- 2 bar stools
- Weber gas grill located on deck off of dining area
- No pets allowed (complex policy)
- Sleeps maximum of 8 people
- Absolutely No Smoking in unit
- Telephone with answering machine
- Security deposit required
- There is no elevator. There are two flights of stairs to the unit and the condo is a 2-story unit
- We do recommend a car or you can Uber. There is no shuttle and the bus stop is a bit of a walk
- Norwegian Log is classed as Ski-in/out. However, the snow must be really good and you also must be a blue skier. Not for beginners. The ski-in access has an easement between Bear Claw & Edgemont – there is a driveway to cross then you can ski in if the snow is good or you can just walk in. The ski-out access is a little easier – harder on snow boarders b/c it does flatten out a little before the ski slopes. Please call Kim if you have questions about the access.
- DUE TO COVID, THE HOT TUB MAY BE CLOSED.
- Master Suite
- King Bed (new mattress June 2018)
- 40″ TV
- Huge mirrored closet
- Deluxe bathroom with double sinks, huge walk-in shower with rain shower head & wall shower heads, heated floor, heated towel bar
- Vaulted ceiling with fan
- King bed
- All new furniture (June 2018)
- Huge mirrored closet
- Private bathroom across from bedroom, very large bath tub with shower overhead, double sinks, heated floor, heated towel bar
- Vaulted ceiling with fan
- 2 twins (can be king bed)
- Views of the south valley
- Twins can be pushed together to make king
- There is a full bathroom on this level
- Full size washer & dryer (HE front loader)
- Common area outdoor hot tub
- Private Weber BBQ gas grill on deck
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Drying racks for ski gear
- Linens, towels, soaps, basic spices, and much more provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2-car garage if parked in tandem
- STOCKED UNIT: All our units are stocked with all supplies that you will need for your stay: toilet paper, paper towel, tissues, napkins, coffee filters, trash bags, small soaps, small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, laundry detergent, Dawn kitchen sink soap, Cascade for the dishwasher, Lysol/Clorox wipes, hand soap pumps at all sinks, hand sanitizer, 409/spic n span or similar counter spray, two sets of sheets for each bed, minimum of 6 sets of towels per bathroom, pool/hot tub towels, etc.
- CLEANING: Our units are professionally cleaned to the CDC guidelines & beyond – we have always cleaned this way. Everything is washed, cleaned and sanitized. We are leaving a minimum of 30 hours between departures and arrivals.
Availability Calendar with Rates for Norwegian Log
4 night minimum (Holiday Season may require more nights depending on the dates)
Stay 7 nights or more and take 20% off the published rate during ski season dates (holiday dates not included)
Stay a week during summer and get the 7th night FREE.
Norwegian Log, Unit 202
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
2 car garage, Views, Ski-in/Walk-in/Ski-out
(if the calendar with rates does not load, refresh your browser)
Rates indicate per night.
Sales tax, Lodging & Cleaning Fee, Security Damage Protection plan not included in above rates.
Rates and availability subject to change without notice.
Unit is privately owned and maintained. | Homeowner: Mark & Sharon Brooks
Copyright © 2019 Condos in Steamboat, Inc. | All rights Reserved.