1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
Rent from the owners and save!
Affordable, renovated in 2019, fun, fresh & convenient one bedroom condo! Centrally-located, this dynamite unit has everything to make your vacation sensational.
The Pines at Ore House Plaza is located between the town and the mountain which means you are minutes from everything. Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and two grocery stores (City Market & Safeway), yet only minutes from the mountain or downtown Steamboat. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Large, ground floor unit right off the parking lot for easy in and out. Private patio with grill and outdoor furniture. First time being a rental so everything is new. On the free bus route (approx 1,000 feet to the bus stop). During ski season this unit will have a ski locker in gondola square for convenience. You won’t have to lug your skis back and forth.
Walk to the Yampa Valley Core Trail in just ten minutes to stroll along the river (or get there quicker by bike)! After hiking, biking or skiing, relax in one of the two community hot tubs just 200 feet away.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to have the best vacation ever!
WE HAVE DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS WHEN YOU STAY WITH US!
*SEE SPECIALS & PACKAGES FOR RESTRICTED ACCESS TO THE SKI MOUNTAIN FOR THE 2020/2021 SEASON
- Large living area
- Gas log fireplace with rock surround
- 55″ smart TV
- HD digital cable
- 3-seater sofa
- Large coffee table
- Two end tables
- 2 colorful chairs
- Ceiling fan
- Pull out queen sofa sleeper
- Up / Down cellular shades for great light and extra privacy
- Double glass French doors with sliding screen doors that open to private patio with BBQ gas grill & outdoor chairs
- Rustic dining table for 2
- Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools
- Queen bed – new mattress March 2019
- 40″ TV
- Digital HD Cable
- Alarm clock and bedside lamps
- Dresser with drawers
- Large closet
- Soft sheets, cozy blanket, warm duvet. Lots of pillows
- Two luxury bath robes
- Ceiling Fan
- Up/Down cellular shades for privacy and great light
- No pets allowed (per complex policy)
- Sleeps maximum of 4 people.
- Absolutely No Smoking in unit
- Security deposit required
- Please utilize the ski locker & refrain from storing skis in the condo
- No sports teams (per complex policy)
- Common area hot tubs – short walk from the unit
- Walking distance to the Ore House Restaurant
- Walking distance to City Market, Safeway, Walmart, Ski Haus, Liquor store, bagel shop, Christy Sports & much more!
- On free city bus route
- Central location between town and the mountain
- DUE TO COVID, THE COMMON AREA HOT TUB MAY BE CLOSED OR RESTRICTED
- Huge open kitchen with island counter
- Stainless steel appliances
- Side by side refrigerator with automatic ice & water dispenser
- Double sinks
- Automatic coffee maker
- Electric stove/oven with ceramic glass cooktop
- Blender, toaster, pots, pans, casserole dishes, etc
- Plates, bowls, glassware, silverware, etc
- Crock pot
- Fully equipped
- Ground floor unit – no stairs!
- Private HE washer & dryer in the condo
- Ski locker in gondola square
- Hair dryer
- Drying rack for wet ski gear
- Linens, towels, soaps, basic spices, and much more provided
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Easily accessible unit – ramp from the parking lot to the unit
- Extra wide bathroom door that opens out
- STOCKED UNIT: All our units are stocked with all supplies that you will need for your stay: toilet paper, paper towel, tissues, napkins, coffee filters, trash bags, small soaps, small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, laundry detergent, Dawn kitchen sink soap, Cascade for the dishwasher, Lysol/Clorox wipes, hand soap pumps at all sinks, hand sanitizer, 409/spic n span or similar counter spray, two sets of sheets for each bed, minimum of 6 sets of towels per bathroom, pool/hot tub towels, etc.
- CLEANING: Our units are professionally cleaned to the CDC guidelines & beyond – we have always cleaned this way. Everything is washed, cleaned and sanitized. We are leaving a minimum of 30 hours between departures and arrivals.
Availability Calendar with Rates for The Pines at Ore House
4 night minimum (Holiday Season may require more nights depending on the dates)
Stay 7 nights or more and take 20% off the published rate during ski season dates (holiday dates not included)
Stay a week during summer and get the 7th night FREE.
The Pines at Ore House, Unit 104
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
Ground Floor – Walk to Shops & Restaurants
(if the calendar with rates does not load refresh your browser)
Rates indicate per night.
Sales tax, lodging fees and security damage protection plan not included in above rates.
Rates and availability subject to change without notice.
Unit is privately owned and maintained. | Homeowners: Carrold Holdings
Copyright © 2019 Condos in Steamboat, Inc. | All rights Reserved.